Coming into force of changes to the methodologies of BCRA
The public consultation period related to changes to the methodologies below was expired on June 26th, 2016:
- Methodology of Corporate Credit Rating;
- Methodology for Assignment of an Issue Credit Rating;
- Methodology for Rating of the Ability of InsuranceCompanies to Pay Claims;
- Methodology of Credit Rating of a Group of Companies and/or Individual Companies in the Group;
- Methodology of Credit Rating of a Leasing Company.
Since comments haven’t been received, the changes to the the methodologies of BCRA came into force on 04.07.2016 (the updated methodologies are available here). All ratings assigned to insurance companies and corporates were placed “under review” due to the changes to the methodologies.